Financial planning is life planning. Working with JHCo., means you will learn to answer a few important questions:
1. What do you want?
2. Who do you want to take care of (and for how long)?
Let JHCo. figure our “How.”
Below are a few “packages” options that allow you to contract JHCo for what you want: a transactional relationship, an ongoing personal relationship or an ongoing business and personal relationship.
1. Financial Road Map – Transactional
$800 (up front)
- Create a financial roadmap reflecting your preferred financial lifestyle
- Document advice on cash flow priorities like saving vs. investing vs. paying off debt
- Document and explain asset protection options; make referrals (i.e. agents/attorneys)
- Document and recommend a personalized, goals-based investment strategy
- Document a tax strategy you can implement for all government obligations
- Calculate the savings necessary for future goals (retirement, charitable giving, etc.)
2. Financial Road Map + Investment Management - Ongoing Personal
$800 (up front) + 1% of Investments Managed (ongoing)
- Everything in OPTION 1
- Unlimited access to on-line portal and “Vault” storage pulling together finances
- Draft your personal Investment Policy Statement (IPS) and reassess quarterly
- Execute the IPS (allocate, rebalance, review) and reassess quarterly
- Manage investments (ongoing), assess and communicate quarterly performance
- Quarterly client meetings to review the investment and financial plan
3. Financial Road Map + Investment Management + Retainer – Ongoing Personal and Business
$800 (up front) + 1% of Investments Managed (ongoing) + $3,000/year
- Everything in OPTION 1 and OPTION 2
- Coordination of other advisors (Insurance Agents, Estate Planner, CPA, etc.)
- Facilitate conversations about money amongst family members
- Consult with business owner on financial concerns including profitability
These are brief descriptions. For more detail on how we do, what we do, Contact JHCo.