Science. Art. Heart.
Jason Howell Company is a fiduciary wealth management firm built on a simple premise: your financial life is important.
The founder is a first generation American and the first in his family to commit to a career in financial planning. He has seen the effect of money management and mismanagement on his own family and many others. Over the years he has recognized that one generation's actions affects the family for many generations going forward. That's why every financial life is important and it is why the Jason Howell Company is so focused on treating clients like family.
We currently have a two person team and work externally with professionals to implement solutions for our clients.
As a company based in the suburbs of Washington, DC, we have a great respect for the thousands of people locally who work in policy, politics or who run businesses. Many of you are "the first" in your family; all of you work hard. You are the kind of people who understand that getting things done is a combination of science, art and heart. We believe that too.
Below describes how we build science, art and heart into everything we do for our clients:
The science is breaking down wealth management into each component of financial planning:
- Budget Planning
- Risk or Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- We listen to you and help you organize your financial information (Week 1 and 2)
- We repeat what we heard by providing a "Financial Snapshot" summary (Week 2)
- We analyze your overall financial picture by the "Science" categories above (Week 3 and 4)
- We share our recommendations in a way you can understand (Week 5 or 6)
- We revise the draft of the ROADMAP and summarize 40+ pages down to 1 (Week 7)
- We present the final Financial ROADMAP (Executive Summary, Narrative and Supporting Schedules) (Week 8)*
The heart is understanding how financial planning is really life planning:
- Acknowledging the emotions surrounding your financial choices
- Recognizing that our firm is serving you (not vice versa)
- Believing that where you are starting financially is not where you will end
- Knowing that your financial legacy goes beyond your lifetime
- Treating you like family
*Should we choose to work together on implementation, we will sign an ONGOING financial planning relationship (renewable on an annual basis). An ongoing relationship includes review and revisions made to the Financial ROADMAP at least twice per year.
If these values make sense to you, the Jason Howell Company can be an important part of your financial life.
Questions? Just contact JHCo. to discuss this further.