"The process of determining whether and how an individual can meet life goals through the proper management of financial resources." - CFP® Standards of Professional Conduct
In other words, financial planning is life planning. Good financial planning can positively affect the lives of your family members for generations.
Collaborating with an educated, professional, objective third party allows for making the emotional decisions around money a little easier. As "life happens," you will have a fiduciary professional you can trust; to help clarify your options, so you can make the right decisions. Our financial planning and wealth management process is the "art" of our business:
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- We listen to you and help you organize your financial information (Week 1 and 2)
- We repeat what we heard by providing a "Financial Snapshot" summary (Week 3)
- We analyze your overall financial picture and begin developing your first ROADMAP (Week 4 and 5)
- We share our recommendations in a way you can understand (Week 6 or 7)
- We revise the draft of the ROADMAP with and summarize 40+ pages down to 1 (Week 8)
- We present the final Financial ROADMAP with Executive Summary, Narrative and Supporting Schedules (Week 9)
The above depicts what the 60 DAY project timeline looks like on average. The timing depends in part on the follow up and follow through of our clients. Should we choose to work together on implementation, we will sign an ONGOING financial planning relationship (renewable on annual basis).