REFERRING JASON HOWELL COMPANY
Making a referral to a financial adviser is not always easy. Our principals Jason Howell and Doug Tees however, have built resumes that are easy to refer (see below):
Jason J. Howell, CFP®
- Jason is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Jason is a "Fee Only Fiduciary" adviser; legally required to put his client's interest ahead of himself
- Jason is an adjunct instructor of a three (3) credit course at American University
- Jason has been a regular TV guest on ABC's News Channel 8
- Jason specializes in working with Gen X parents especially when one parent has variable income
Doug W. Tees, MBA
- Doug holds Masters in Business Administration from Indiana University
- Doug is a "Fee Only Fiduciary" adviser; legally required to put his client's interests ahead of himself
- Doug serves on the board of Langley Residential Support Services
- Doug specializes in work benefits of Deloitte, Lockheed Martin and Freddie Mac
THE REFERRAL PROCESS
Here are the steps for making a referral easier:
- Give Jason or Doug a call to informally introduce the person you will later refer by email: (Jason's number 703-867-2387; Doug's number 513-673-8733 )
- Copy Jason (Jason@JasonHowell.com) or Doug (Doug@JasonHowell.com) on an email to the person you are referring:
Example: "[Jennifer], copied on this note is Jason Howell (or Doug Tees), the fiduciary wealth adviser I mentioned. I don't know for certain whether he is a good fit for your situation but I do believe that a phone call with him will be worth your time."
Jason or Doug will take it from there. Either will respond thanking you for the referral, expressing an interest in the person you referred and asking that person to schedule a 15 to 30 minute call within the next few days. On that call he will ask what they are looking for in a financial services professional, he will share his philosophy and his fee structure. If there is a mutual interest, he will schedule an in person meeting and will email JHCo.'s registration documents and agreements for your referral's review before the in person meeting.
- Individuals: Realtors®, community leaders or families with special needs children
- Organizations: that would like a "fee only" fiduciary adviser to speak about financial wellness
Who would you like to refer? CONTACT JHCo.