Science. Art. Heart.
Jason Howell Company (JHCo.) is a fiduciary wealth advisory firm with a great respect for people work in public policy and politics. As a company based in the suburbs of Washington, DC, we find it hard to ignore the thousands of people who work on the important economic and social issues that affect all citizens. You are the kind of people who understand that getting things done is a combination of science, art and heart. We believe that too. Below describes how we build science, art and heart into everything we do for our clients.
The science is breaking down wealth management into each element of financial planning:
- Budget Planning
- Risk or Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- Establishing our relationship and scope of service
- Gathering and organizing your goals, data and documents
- Analyzing your data and aligning them to your goals
- Developing recommendations in a timely manner
- Communicating those recommendations respectfully
- Implementing the recommendations of your choosing over time
- Reviewing your plan especially since life always changes
The heart is understanding how financial planning is really life planning:
- Acknowledging the emotions surrounding your financial choices
- Recognizing that our firm is serving you (not vice versa)
- Believing that where you are starting financially is not where you will end
- Knowing that your financial legacy goes beyond your lifetime
If these values make sense to you, the Jason Howell Company can be an important part of your future.