We Make Great Financial Plans.
Science. Art. Heart.
Jason Howell Company is a fiduciary wealth management firm with an important difference.
We proudly focus on making great financial plans. Most firms require you to move all of your money to them after a meeting or two, asking you to trust that financial planning will come later in the relationship. We conduct our business differently.
We first earn your trust over a 60 DAY engagement process where we focus on building your great financial plan. We collaborate with you to answer all of your financial life questions and finally deliver an actionable report that we call a "ROADMAP." Your ROADMAP will document insurance, investing, estate and tax planning recommendations that you can implement yourself or execute with other professionals. We hold nothing back. Developing these great plans is our primary focus. Good financial advice, gleaned from what we learn about you and compared against our expertise and experience, is what we primarily sell.
If after the above engagement is complete, you would like us to manage your investments directly, we can separately offer an ONGOING engagement. Under an entirely separate and subsequent agreement, we will manage your investments and coordinate additional (external) professionals to implement the ROADMAP recommendations for your family. Besides serving as your investment management advisers, we will recommend external, independent insurance agents, estate and tax professionals; all experts who can implement your personalized recommendations.
We believe that everyone, especially the quickly aging Generation X, still has potential for greatness. The way we help our generation unlock that potential is by simplifying the complicated, unmasking fear and bringing a sense of humor to their increasingly complicated lives. We just happen to be wealth advisers. Would you like to work with us?
Below describes how we use science, art and heart to make a difference for our clients:
The science is breaking down wealth management into each component of financial planning:
- Budget Planning
- Risk or Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- We listen to you and help you organize your financial information (Week 1 and 2)
- We repeat what we heard by providing a "Financial Snapshot" summary (Week 3)
- We analyze your overall financial picture by the "Science" categories above (Week 4 and 5)
- We share our recommendations in a way you can understand (Week 6 or 7)
- We revise the draft of the ROADMAP and summarize 40+ pages down to 1 (Week 8)
- We present the final Financial ROADMAP (Executive Summary, Narrative and Supporting Schedules) (Week 9)*
The heart is understanding how financial planning is really life planning:
- Acknowledging the emotions surrounding your financial choices
- Recognizing that our firm is serving you (not vice versa)
- Believing that where you are starting financially is not where you will end
- Knowing that your financial legacy goes beyond your lifetime
- Treating you like family
*Should we choose to work together on implementation, we will sign an ONGOING financial planning relationship (renewable on an annual basis). An ongoing relationship includes review and revisions made to the Financial ROADMAP at least twice per year.
If this process make sense to you, the Jason Howell Company can be an important part of your financial life.
Questions? Just contact JHCo. to discuss this further.