We Make Great Financial Plans.
Science. Art. Heart.
Jason Howell Company is a fiduciary wealth management firm with an important difference.
We proudly focus on making great financial plans. Most firms require you to move all of your money to them after a meeting or two, asking you to trust that financial planning will come later in the relationship. We conduct our business differently.
We offer a 60-90 DAY fee-for-service engagement process where we focus on just building your great financial plan. We collaborate with you to answer all of your financial life questions and finally deliver an actionable report that we call a "ROADMAP." Your ROADMAP will document insurance, investing, estate and tax planning recommendations that you can implement yourself or execute with other professionals. We hold nothing back from our traditional service. Good financial advice, gleaned from what we learn about you and compared against our expertise and experience, is what we primarily sell.
We also offer a traditional service of INITIAL & ONGOING planning where we create the ROADMAP, manage your investments and coordinate additional (external) professionals to implement the ROADMAP. We serve as your investment management advisers, and recommend external, independent insurance agents, estate and tax professionals.
We believe this generation has great potential but economic head winds that previous generations have not had to face. We are helping our generation unlock that potential by simplifying the complicated, unmasking the fear and bringing a sense of humor to our increasingly bipolar economy. We just happen to be wealth advisers. Would you like to work with us?
Below describes how we use science, art and heart to make a difference for our clients:
The science is breaking down wealth management into each component of financial planning:
- Budget Planning
- Risk or Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- We listen to you and help you organize your financial information (Week 1 and 2)
- We repeat what we heard by providing a "Financial Snapshot" summary (Week 3)
- We analyze your overall financial picture by the "Science" categories above (Week 4 and 5)
- We share our recommendations in a way you can understand (Week 6 or 7)
- We revise the draft of the ROADMAP and summarize 40+ pages down to 1 (Week 8-10)
- We present the final Financial ROADMAP (Executive Summary, Narrative and Supporting Schedules) (Week 12)
The heart is understanding how financial planning is really life planning:
- Acknowledging the emotions surrounding your financial choices
- Recognizing that our firm is serving you (not vice versa)
- Believing that where you are starting financially is not where you will end
- Knowing that your financial legacy goes beyond your lifetime
- Treating you like family
If this process make sense to you, the Jason Howell Company can be an important part of your financial life.
Questions? Just contact JHCo. to discuss this further.