"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Jason Howell Company was featured in the New York Times for offering our fee for service 60-90 DAY ROADMAP (OPTION 1) for clients who want financial planning only.
OPTION 1: (FEE FOR SERVICE)
60-90 DAY ROADMAP: Comprehensive Financial Plan
The process of creating a financial ROADMAP usually takes about 8 to 12 weeks depending on complexity.
The final report includes a one-page executive summary, a written analysis and recommendations summary of about six to eight pages and about forty pages of supplemental supporting schedules.
We document actionable analysis and advice on:
- Family governance - outlining a system for passing along values with wealth
- Retirement planning- estimating income, savings and the cost of your medical care
- Budget priorities - for example, saving vs. investing vs. paying down your debt
- College planning - approximating the costs and presenting funding options
- Maximizing idle cash - in checking, savings or your investment accounts
- Work benefits - including your retirement account investment choices
- Investment strategies - allocation, rebalancing and fee minimization strategies
- Insurance planning - risk management strategies to protect your goals and plans
- Tax planning - including federal and state tax strategies to maximize cash flow
- Estate planning - minimizing stress on your family at the end of your life
- Business planning - separating business financials from personal financials
OUR FEE: $5,000 ($2,500 up front then $2,500 in 12 weeks)
OPTION 2: (TRADITIONAL SERVICE)
INITIAL & ONGOING PLANNING: Financial Planning & Implementation
In addition to drafting the first ROADMAP, clients will receive help with implementation and investment management. Our INITIAL & ONGOING PLANNING service includes:
- Everything in OPTION 1 (above) PLUS:
- Assistance drafting family stories, aspirations, values and constitution
- Facilitating conversations about money among family members
- Inviting and coordinating the assistance of estate planners, CPAs and insurance agents
- Serving as an independent 3rd party for keeping clients accountable to their goals
- Drafting a personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS) for each member client
- Transferring old retirement accounts (if necessary) and other investment accounts
- Managing investments and communicating fees and quarterly performance
- Reviewing and revising the financial ROADMAP at least annually
OUR FEE: $5,000 (plus 1% of assets we manage*)
*For qualified investors.